Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
WOVEN WOMAN presents The Ingredients for Success
Calling all Philadelphia women who are professionals, entrepreneurs,
or aspiring entrepreneurs, authors, or speakers!
Join 4 Phenomenal Speakers as they share with you the Ingredients to acheive success in your life and in your business. You will learn the critical components of success and learn how to:
- Positioning Yourself for Success by Allison Tibbs, Success Breakthrough Coach & Marketing Coach
- The M.O.J.O Mindset: Strategies to Find Balance in your Everyday Life by Andrea Williams, Life Transformation Coach
- You Go Through to Get To... by Naketa Thigpen, Professional Progression Consultant and Permisssion Coach
- Mastering Your Body by Resetting Your Mind by Attiyah Blair, Certified Wellness Coach and Motivational Speaker
Participants will learn how to:
- Build, Market, and Leverage a Successful Brand
- Find Balance, Set Boundaries, and Focus on Taking Care of YOU
- Discover, Appreciate, and Begin to Break Down the Barriers Hindering Your Success
- Believe, Plan, and Succeed at Weight Loss and Wellness
By the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of what is holding you back in reaching your success, but more importantly, you will have the tools, resources and ingredients to acheive your success!
Lunch will be provided during the 12PM - 1PM Open Networking Session where you can meet, network, and collaborate with the other attendees as well as get one-on-one time with the speakers.
This is an event you won't want to miss!
For more information, please call 484.469.4124
Thigpen's Professionals Center
55 Lansdowne Avenue
The Woven Woman
The Woven Woman was created by four powerful speakers, coaches, authors, and trainers who came together with the vision of providing professional women with the Ingredients to Success in their lives and their businesses. Through this collaboration, the women felt that they were woven together for a time such as this to utilize their gifts, passions, and expertise to enrich other women and to help them achieve the success they so rightfully deserve.